Posted in November 2019, Islamabad, Pakistan
Monthly package: PKR. 25,000 – 35,000 /Month
The candidate must be equipped with the posting of sales invoices, purchase of invoices, and payment and receipt vouchers in ERP in an efficient manner.
- Needs to prepare bank reconciliation on a weekly basis.
- Preparing reconciliations of clients and vendor ledgers on a monthly basis.
- Payment commitments as well as dealing with the clients are also a part of this job.
- Stocks counts and reconciliations with ERP will collaborate with the Logistics department.
- The product cost will be maintained on a monthly basis.
- All the significant issues are included that are related to costs like calculation of product-wise costs.
- Checking and verification of the Sales Team Expense claim.
- Distribution of invoices and other documents through the post.
- The candidate will be responsible to respond to all the queries made by the clients and employees.
- The candidate needs to keep the record up to date along with the calculation of imported products.
- Management of the filing system as well as keeping the physical records up to date is required.
- Can take assistance from Finance Manager/Sr. Accounts Officer and will also report them.
- Cash Management
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Voucher Management
- Accounts Reconciliation
How to apply: You can apply to the post of Accounts Officer in Apple Group of Schools Network by just clicking at the job title.
Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
First Shift (Day)
Nature of Job:
Location of job:
The minimum education required:
Minimum 2 Years – 4 Years
Dec 24, 2019
Nov 25, 2019