Posted in January 2020, Lahore, Pakistan
Monthly package: PKR. 20,000 – 25,000 /Month
The role of the cashier is to take cash after proper sorting from the Branch Manager which includes Local as well as Foreign Currency. The candidate needs to verify all cash receipts along with all cash payments.
- Categorize and then cross the fake currency notes and not paid back to the customer.
- Organize daily cash summary.
- Arrange daily cash reconciliations. (Along with Denomination)
- Issue confirmations to counter staff for receipts and payments to customers.
- Place an entry in software following the slip receives from the front desk officer.
- Generate a computerized slip of the cash payment /received, post cash paid/received stamp, cashier signature and also a customer signature on the office copy of the slip.
- To take the Report of day’s end cash from the Software.
- To Reconcile the Day end cash in the software with the Physical Cash. Handed over the cash to the Branch Manager at the end of the operation every day. (Along with denomination sheet).
- Time Management
- cash hand
- Customer Acquisition
How to apply: You can apply to the post of Cashier by just clicking on the job title.
Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
First Shift (Day)
2 Years – 3 Years (Exchange company Experience will be preferred)
Feb 06, 2020
Jan 06, 2020