Posted in January 2020, Lahore, Pakistan
Monthly package: PKR. 20,000 – 25,000 /Month
The Compliance Trainee Officer at Paragon Exchange needs to follow all relevant legal and internal rules just to make out the operations and business transactions.
- Supporting and supervision of the operational AML and fraud activities.
- Assisting in Western Union & regulatory authorities concerning the matters related to compliance.
- Assist in State Bank Pakistan Reporting.
- Maintain all filing of compliance.
- Make the complete reports of compliance visits of branches.
- Develop an effective training program (e.g. KYC (Know your customers) and AML (Anti Money Laundering), including appropriate introductory training for new employees, as well as ongoing training for all employees and managers.
- Microsoft Office
- Compliance Management Systems
- Compliance Implementation
- Compliance Assessments
How to apply: You can apply to the post of Compliance Trainee Officer by just clicking on the job title.
First Shift (Day)
B.com/ M.com/ MBA
Fresh – 1 Year
Feb 06, 2020
Jan 06, 2020