Posted in January 2020, Lahore, Pakistan
Monthly package: We will offer you more than your current salary
The individual should be a bachelor’s in Computer Science/IT or Masters’s in Computer Science/IT with 3-6 Years’ experience as DBA.
• Hands-on Oracle Applications system administration experience including but not limited to Oracle Applications Patching/Cloning/Migration/Upgradation/Backup/Restore/Optimization
• Expert level knowledge with operationalizing database management in a production environment that spans multiple regions.
• Oracle Applications (E-Business Suite) Lifecycle management
• Good exposure to Windows and Linux/UNIX environment, variations, scripting, and administration
• Database growth planning, database size management, efficient database backup/restore the administration
• Ability to Analyze, develop and document database SOPs, Log Sheets, Operational Manuals and assist with schema technical documentation.
• Ability to Undertake database-related tasks required with the software changes and resolve performance tuning issues
• Market Competitive Salary (Negotiable Depending upon the profile of the candidate)
• Oracle E-Business Suite
• Database Administration
How to apply: You can apply to the post of Database Administrator IT by just clicking on the job title.
Database Administration (DBA)
First Shift (Day)
Bachelors in Computer Science/IT or Masters in Computer Science/IT
3 Years – 6 Years (3-6 Years’ experience as DBA)
Feb 02, 2020
Jan 02, 2020