Posted in January 2020, Islamabad, Pakistan
We will offer you more than your current salary
The candidate will have to perform fraud investigation activities on daily basis and will support Manager Fraud Investigation to make sure that fraud cases are rapidly & properly investigated, whilst fulfilling with Bank’s internal policies, procedures, and guidelines as well as rules, regulations & instructions issued by regulatory/statutory bodies.
Analysis of Fraud Cases:
The candidate will have to execute fraud investigations and needs to coordinate with the fraud investigation team, where compulsory, to guarantee that fraud cases are comprehensively investigated and reported.
Fraud Case Referral, Database Management, and Coordination
• To assist Manager Fraud Investigation on a daily basis, with the management, administration, investigation, and reporting of fraud issues received at the Fraud Investigation Unit.
• Guarantee that Central Fraud Database is updated and case files are maintained to the appropriate standard;
• Coordinate with other departments/business units that were needed for the management/closure of reported Fraud cases.
Reporting of Fraud & Forgery Cases and Analysis:
• To guarantee suitable preparation of periodic fraud cases internal/external, regulatory reports as per defined frequencies and time frames or as & when required.
• To assist Manager Fraud Investigation in regular reporting of the cases to Disciplinary Action Committee and implementation of recommendations.
General / Other Assigned Tasks:
• Get hold of regular updates from the concerned unit/department for recovery of losses due to fraud, illegal or inappropriate activities.
• To assist Manager Fraud Investigation in conducting fraud awareness training sessions for capacity building of Bank staff.
• Execute other related duties as required and assigned by Manager Fraud Investigations and Chief Risk Officer (CRO).
Preferably a Masters from HEC recognized institute with top quartile grades with specialization in business administration/commerce/accounting/ finance/economics/law.
Duration and Nature of Previous Experience:
At least three years’ experience of fraud investigation/audit/risk management/credit/branch banking operations/sales in a financial institution preferably a commercial/microfinance Bank.
• Honest and ethical with high levels of integrity & confidentiality.
• Good interviewing and interrogation skills along with the capability of drafting reports.
• Good organizational skills to manage a high volume of cases.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite.
• Holds no bars to travel extensively across KMBL’s network.
• Fraud Detection
• Report Writing
• Internal Audit
How to apply: You can apply to the post of Fraud Investigation Specialist by just clicking on the job title.
Accounts, Finance & Financial Services
First Shift (Day)
Feb 02, 2020
Jan 02, 2020