Posted in January 2019, Karachi, Pakistan
Monthly package: We will offer you more than your current salary
Relationship Manager will be held responsible to manage and grow Trade based relationships of related customers ensuring that their banking needs are met about Trade servicing.
• Awareness of trade regulations and the basic documentary requirement for import and export is mandatory.
• Understanding in marketing & handling trade based clients will be acknowledged.
• Meet or exceed portfolio trade targets for the assigned branch.
• Introduce new customers to the bank having a potential for Trade volume.
• Negotiate deals with customers that meet the bank’s profitability targets
• Carry out due diligence of customers of new and existing credit applications.
• Observe the utilization of facilities by customers, including trade transactions
• Foreign Trade Policy
• Remittances and Trade Finance
• Credit Analysis
• Oral & Written Communication Skills
• Interpersonal Skill
• Good communication skills
How to apply: You can apply to the post of Relationship Manager by just clicking on the job title.
Sales & Business Development
Job Shift: First Shift (Day)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Job Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Gender: No Preference
Minimum Education: Bachelor
Career Level: Experienced Professional
Minimum Experience: 2 Years
Feb 28, 2020
Jan 02, 2020