Posted in November 2019, Karachi, Pakistan
Monthly package: we will offer you more than your current salary
Horizon Technologies is hiring for a full-time senior PHP Developer with a core skillset in custom WordPress modification and development experience. This job is for our partners that are US-based and they will follow US timings.
You will be offered an attractive pay but you will have to work in a challenging environment with your team. Job timings will be from 7 pm to 4 am, five days a week i.e., Monday to Friday.
- Experience with WordPress not only includes themes but also involves module development, advance level customizations, and performance tuning.
- The plus towards your CV will your Shopify based e-commerce deployment experience.
- Must have experience of working with large scale E-Commerce applications with the capability of managing thousands of products and a large number of the client base
- The candidate must be acquainted with developing marketing-oriented E-Commerce systems to increase sales.
- Experience and good knowledge of PHP/MySql as well as experience of working with Custom PHP projects
- You should be a quick learner and a good team player along with the awareness of MVC Patterns and PHP Frameworks (Symfony2, Zend2, Laravel4/Laravel5 or CodeIgniter) is a good thing.
- Excellent knowledge of OOP Design pattern knowledge is welcomed. Experience with CMS systems like WordPress, Joomla or Drupal is a plus but not required
- The familiarity of Database Designing and Query Optimization is a big plus. Knowledge of SDLC and experience of working in each phase of the life cycle
- Good to have awareness of writing automated test cases and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- HTML 5
How to apply: You can apply to the post of Senior WordPress Developer by just clicking on the job title.
Software & Web Development
Third Shift (Night)
Nature of Job:
Jan 03, 2020
Dec 04, 2019