Posted in November 2019, Islamabad, Pakistan
Monthly package: We will offer you more than your current salary
- The candidate will be responsible to design, develop, and sustain Enterprise application using C#, .Net Framework 4.5+, .Net Core, RESTful WebAPI, ASP.Net, MVC, WCF Web Services, Entity Framework, and SQL Server.
- Enhancement and troubleshooting of net applications is required for maximum performance, scalability, and availability.
- To establish the needs for latest software, platforms as well as applications, you need to work with other IT professionals in the company.
- Make good use of tools, technology and different methodologies in order to generate functional and perceptive solutions.
- The candidate needs to pay attention to system integration, sustainability and achievability.
- Administer all phases of technology development.
- The candidate is accountable to provide technical consultancy and assistance to other teams in the company.
- You need to conduct technical and architecture training within team.
- We suggest you to implement solutions for process improvement.
- Hold on to all the requirements and guidelines for quality, security, extensibility etc.
- In web applications, you should have minimum of 8+ years of relevant development experience
- The candidate must have broad practice with Object Oriented Programming (OOP), SOLID Principles and Design Patterns.
- Professional in designing scalable systems and working with N-Tier architectures
- Professional experience developing using .Net Core a plus.
- Occurrence as a Software Architect or similar role.
- Have technical mindset, systematic approach and problem-solving skills.
- Rich understanding in leadership or software architecture within software delivery teams.
- Software Solution Architecture
- Software Architectural Design
- Software Engineering
- Custom Software Development
How to apply: You can apply to the post of Software Architect/ Software Team Lead by just clicking on the job title.
Software & Web Development
First Shift (Day)
Nature of Job:
Dec 06, 2019
Nov 30, 2019